Question Where can I share and get feedback on my application?

CNSZU

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello,

I've created an application (a simple calendar app w/vb.net) for my own use and would like to share it with you guys. I don't want money for it, just for the fun of sharing, and maybe get some feedback on it, not regarding the code, but the usability and concept.

However, this might not be the right place, as this forum is more about getting help on specific questions regarding code.

I've looked at codeproject.com, but it seems it's about presenting particular topics concerning code.

Does anyone know of a good place/forum to share and get feedback on finished applications?

Thanks!

However, this might not be the right place, as this forum is more about getting help on specific questions regarding code.
As long as you only post the source code/project files, for purpose of feedback from anyone willing to review it, you may also post here. You can zip up the source files and attach to post, remember to remove the generated Bin and Obj folders, we do not allow compiled binaries. You should state particulars you want feedback on, for example specific methods, or code in general, or perhaps about design and features. This place should not be used to advertise projects you have out other places, or as substitute for your own 'homepage' - those are freely available anywhere on internet, and probably also included with your ISP account.

Planet Source Code is a nice open community for sharing source code and projects. You may get feedback by comments and star ratings. Though it is not a general discussion site.

Back