Question WebBrowser context menu

mansi sharma

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi , I navigate the web browser to google ...i want to change the context menu..I want that when the user right click on google in Web Browser in project---I add my own context menu items..is it possible & change the default one? I hope u get mine question.

VB.NET:
  Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("www.google.com")
    End Sub

Set IsWebBrowserContextMenuEnabled and ContextMenuStrip properties in Designer.

Thx very much,I want to ask more one more thing..As in google when we right click on white portion another context menu is shown, & when we right click on any hyperlink..another context menu is shown...How i can do it in web Browser????

hi , I navigate the web browser to google ...i want to change the context menu..I want that when the user right click on google in Web Browser in project---I add my own context menu items..is it possible & change the default one? I hope u get mine question.

VB.NET:
  Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
        WebBrowser1.Navigate("www.google.com")
    End Sub

Btw, in your VS.NET properties box for the Browser control, you could set "Url" to Google and it'll automatically navigate there when launched.

Back