Vertical side panel menu with sub panel

rajdh75

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi,
I am new to vb.net .
I am developing a Invoice for small business in vb.net using Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition.
I liked a design which I am attaching which has a vertical main menu with side menu panel.
Also attaching my Project.
Can I make This type of menu ?
Someone Can help me ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Side Menu.zip
    503 KB · Views: 78
  • Modern UI.zip
    121.3 KB · Views: 64
Attaching ZIP files to a post should be your very last resort. If you want to post an image then you should insert it directly into your post, so we can see it without having to navigate to another site or download anything. As for code, it is very rare that we need an entire project and certainly never as a first step. If there is code that is specifically relevant to your problem then copy that part only and post it as text, formatted as code. Again, we can see it easily, without needing to download, extract and open. You should do as much as you can to make it as easy as possible for us to help you.

That said, if you want an actual menu then just add a MenuStrip to your form and dock it to the side of the form. If you want a Panel containing child controls rather than an actual menu, add a Panel and dock that. It's adding a control like any other and then setting one property.

Back