using janus winforms

sujith

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi there,
I am working on a windows application using janus winforms version 2. The previous developer had used janus winforms to develop this windows application. It was developed ina different machine. The previous developer had used an licenced version of the janus winforms. But when i build the project in my computer , i get a popup that i am using the trial versioon of the janus winforms. I do have the serial number of teh licenecd version of janus winforms but i am unable to implement it in my project. I even have a register key for the janus winforms. It would be great if anyone could help me on how do i implement the licenced version of janus winforms in my development project . The product description says "Vendor/Product/Item: Janus Systems SA/Janus Systems WinForms Controls for .NET Suite/Janus WinForms Controls Suite v2.0 for .NET Single (1) User Full License" .
Thnaks a lot
cheers

janus winforms

thank you so much for replying Neal . The previous developer had purchased the full licenced version of the janus winforms and has forwarded me the serial number of the janus winforms resistration and the registry key. Since i am working for a small organisation i am the only developer in here . The previous developer told me that these are the only files he received while he purchased the licenced version of janus winforms. i really do not know how do i use the licence in my project . Thank you once again neal. waiting for your reply.anywaz do you know the website for the janus support because it seems that there are many vendors for the janus winforms.

Regards
Sujith

Back