Resolved Updating the BindSource

posix32

Programming Experience
1-3
Again I have hit a snag!!!!

I have patched together a program, initially using the VS object helpers and then coding in functionality as and where I need it.

Initially I had a problem updating a table from a combobox, but I did that with a class and attaching it an arraylist as I read on another forum. All the controls are in a details view form. I also have a gridview by the side of it linked to a bindingsource containing comboboxes to these separate tables.

The question that I am asking is, once the details form updates to the database, I want the datagridview to display the same details. Do I need to update the bindingsource of the datagridview or do I need to attach the specific combobox column to the the arraylist? How would I ensure that the new data filled the datagridview, like refreshing a bindingsource? If I am to go down the route of attaching the column to arraylist. How would I access the properties of the column to do this and what would the properties be?

Thank you in advance. :D

Last edited:
Found Solution

Sorry people....I keep posting then finding a solution.

I unbound the particular column in question. Then when I set the Combobox databind properties to the arraylist I do the same for the combobox column in the datagridview. :D

Back