UI design ? (Master Page or Frames)

lmo10

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi, I am creating a script that will serve flash ads. I am using a XML file as a config for the Ad rotation (to set expiration dates ect.). The problem is that I want the rotation to be continuous and that would not be possible if the entire page refreshes (when a llink is clicked etc). So my question is What is the best way to design the UI to keep this section of the page from refreshing so the AD rotation can continue? I originaly designed this in ASP.NET 1.1 (VB), but this will be in .Net 2.0 (VB)

Thanks

I guess the reason I didnt get any replies, I may not have been clear on the question. This is not about a flash ad rotator. I have that working. This is about whether or not to use a master page or frames to keep the section of the page that has my ads from refreshing . Example: If I used a frameset and had a top frame for my header. I could place my ad flash ad window in that top frame and it would run continuously with out restarting every time a post back to the server occurs. However, I am timid about using frames with ASP.NET2.0 because I cant find any info on this except that Frames Are Evil :) I dont know much about Master Pages (just getting started with 2.0), So I dont know if I can get the same behavior as with a frameset.
So can some one help me now.

Back