Question try to publish my window form app and i get error when try to install

Tamiryosef

Programming Experience
1-3
hello to all

the program is publish but i try to install it and i get this:
i build program using visual studio and after i finish the program and try to publish it i get this error.
font awesome.sharp.dll

and this message "BC41997 Visual BasicReferenced assembly does not have a strong name."

i add the descripted

error:
פרטי גירסת פלטפורמה
    Windows             : 10.0.19043.0 (Win32NT)
    Common Language Runtime     : 4.0.30319.42000
    System.Deployment.dll         : 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    clr.dll             : 4.8.4470.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    dfdll.dll             : 4.8.4270.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    dfshim.dll             : 10.0.19041.1 (WinBuild.160101.0800)

מקורות
    כתובת url של פריסה            : file:///C:/InventoryApp%20new/InventoryApp/InventoryApp/publish/InventoryApp.application
    כתובת url של יישום            : file:///C:/InventoryApp%20new/InventoryApp/InventoryApp/publish/Application%20Files/InventoryApp_1_0_0_7/InventoryApp.exe.manifest

זהויות
    זהות פריסה        : InventoryApp.application, Version=1.0.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6bb301340e14c226, processorArchitecture=msil
    זהות יישום        : InventoryApp.exe, Version=1.0.0.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6bb301340e14c226, processorArchitecture=msil, type=win32

תקציר יישומים
    * יישום הניתן להתקנה.

תקציר שגיאות
‏‏    להלן תקציר השגיאות; פרטי שגיאות אלה מופיעים בהמשך יומן הרישום.
‏‏    * ‏‏הפעלת C:\InventoryApp new\InventoryApp\InventoryApp\publish\InventoryApp.application הובילה למצב חריג. זוהו הודעות הכשל הבאות:
‏‏        + ‏‏חתימת שם חזק אינה חוקית עבור הרכבה זו FontAwesome.Sharp.Pro.dll.

תקציר כשלי טרנזקציות של מאגר רכיבים
‏‏    לא זוהתה שגיאת טרנזקציה.

אזהרות
‏‏    לא היו אזהרות במהלך פעולה זו.

מצב התקדמות הפעולה
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:29] :‏ ‏‏הפעלת C:\InventoryApp new\InventoryApp\InventoryApp\publish\InventoryApp.application החלה.
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:29] :‏ ‏‏עיבוד מניפסט פריסה הושלם בהצלחה.
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:29] :‏ ‏‏התקנת היישום החלה.
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:29] :‏ ‏‏עיבוד מניפסט יישום הושלם בהצלחה.
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:32] :‏ נמצאה גירסת זמן ריצה תואמת 4.0.30319.
‏‏    * [05/05/2022 22:28:32] :‏ ‏‏בקשת אמון וזיהוי פלטפורמה הושלמו.

פרטי שגיאה
‏‏    במהלך פעולה זו זוהו השגיאות הבאות.
    * [05/05/2022 22:28:34] ‏‏System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException‏ (SignatureValidation)
        - ‏‏חתימת שם חזק אינה חוקית עבור הרכבה זו FontAwesome.Sharp.Pro.dll.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyStrongNameAssembly(String filePath, AssemblyManifest assemblyManifest)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
--- סיום מעקב אחר ערימה ממיקום קודם שבו הוצגה התרעה על חריגה ---
            ב-  System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            ב-  System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

פרטי טרנזקציות של מאגר רכיבים
‏‏    פרטי טרנזקציה לא זמינים.

Tamiryosef

Programming Experience
1-3
And when you searched the web for that error message, what information did you find and what exactly did you not understand about it?
I Look on the net before I Add this post .
The only thing I Find is speaking about assembly signs that some one that have signs key.
He need to add is key and sgin it for me.

Tamiryosef

Programming Experience
1-3
Have you applied a strong name to your application?
I don't know how to do it , it the first time I use vb.net and build programs using vb code
So I don't know how to do it , if you can explain it to my ?

Also I no experience coding at visual basic so I new at the world of visual basic , and I try to learn this world.

jmcilhinney

VB.NET Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
Based on the information you've provided, it sounds like the issue is that you have referenced FontAwesome.Sharp.Pro.dll and it doesn't have a strong name, but I would have thought that that would only be required if your application assembly had been strong-named. Not exactly sure what's going on.

jmcilhinney

VB.NET Forum Moderator
Staff member
Programming Experience
10+
I'm still not sure why you need a referenced assembly to have a strong name if your assembly doesn't either but you can find instructions on how to strong-name a third-party assembly here. I haven't read this thoroughly or tried it myself but it sounds like it should fix your issue.

Tamiryosef

Programming Experience
1-3
I'm still not sure why you need a referenced assembly to have a strong name if your assembly doesn't either but you can find instructions on how to strong-name a third-party assembly here. I haven't read this thoroughly or tried it myself but it sounds like it should fix your issue.
I don't add a signs key to my project
After I publish the app and try to install it on my pc , I get error can't complete the install, I look on the error discrepancy he say what I copy on me first message.

Something about fontawesome.shape.dll
Don't have strong assembly

Tamiryosef

Programming Experience
1-3
i am sure the issue it because the strong name is true on this referents property
the are a way to chance it to false?

999.jpg

Top Bottom