Too Many Forums

MadDokK

Programming Experience
1-3
You guys have over 90 different forums. If there was a phenomenal amount of traffic here that might make sense, but the site is really not busy enough to justify that. I have a VB.NET application that I am having a problem in writing a new XML file. It was moved to the XML forum. Now I'm afraid it won't get viewed by the right people because really it belongs in the VB.NET forum. I do believe I posted in the general .NET forum instead of the VB forum, but this just emphasizes my point that there are too many forums.

Can someone please move that topic back for me?

Thank you,
Brendan

All subforums here deal exclusively with VB.Net development. The sections/subforums are there to help categorize the threads to their topic. This makes it easier to get help by people that look into subforums they have more interest in and are knowledgable in (the right people), and to better find relevant help for people seeking particular topics/techologies. Xml subforum is the most relevant subforum for your thread, not the general VB.Net subforum.

As for little traffic here, that comes to your benefit, the tools New posts (shows unread new posts), What's new (activity stream), and the one I use most Todays posts (all active threads past 24 hours) all makes your thread more visible.

Back