ToggleTextEditorGrayScale Will Not Reverse

ImDaFrEaK

Programming Experience
5-10
I have used the ToggleTextEditorGrayScale()_ Macro in Visual Studio 2005 Professional and now I can't reverse it. I was simply curious as to how it looked and was showing a friend how to use macros. Well, you would think that an installed macro would work just fine but it dosn't. Now my entire project (b/c Im a dumb fart and was showing him in my real project) was converted to solid black text. Well I really appreciate the colored text and it helps me code. So I toggle the macro and it still stays in black and white. AAAAAAAAA I CAN"T GET MY COLORED TEXT BACK!!!! Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERY PROJECT THAT I LOAD INTO MY IDE IS IN BLACK AND WHITE. I have tried to toggle it many times and nothing.

Last edited:
Go through main menu Tools, Options. In treeview select Environment, Fonts and Colors. Make sure 'Text Editor' is selected in the 'Show settings for' combobox on that page. Click the 'Use Defaults' button.

Um, you suck. lol. Nah, thanks a ton man. I panicked and didn't even try to check any options. I really do appreciate it. After I re-installed VS and it still didn't fix the problem. Font Options; lol. Thanks man, you saved me.

Last edited:
Back