Question Today's posts

kulrom

Programming Experience
10+
Where i can find this link? I remember earlier it was there and was very useful because the link, New Posts does not list the posts that you've read already.

As soon as you read a new post it marks the post as read and is not listed in the New Posts search.
Therefore you have to browse all the forums in order to locate missed post(s).

However i just noticed that it is still working if you manually enter: Search Results - Visual Basic .NET Forums

But would be better if that link appears in the "Quick Links" menu again.

Thanks

Hello Jugo,

vBulletin removed it and people are not happy about it! A lot of people are not happy with the new vBulletin 4, I kinda wish I stayed with v3 but I like the Facebook integration and some other improvements. In time it will get better and hopefully the features such as the one you commented on will make its way back in.

Yeah i found a many different complains about the new vBulletin 4. They complain on the smilies (most of the smilies are indistinguishable), styles (registered users do not have posibility to choose a style) etc. etc.

A lot of them will suggest you to keep running vBulletin 3.x forum? They even created supporting groups like vb3 forever group vBulletin Community Forum ... some of them went forward and registered new domains for supporting vb3 vB3 Forever Forum - Powered by vBulletin

However i agree that facebook integration is priceless feature ;)

Back