Thank you!!

evy0311

Programming Experience
3-5
I know this thread is old (very old) but i just found this because i was having the same problem. Thank you so much!!

No problem. I don't know why moderators freak out about resurrecting old threads. If the information is still relevant then why start a new thread..?

I agree. This is actually useful! After a quick Google search, it seems a lot of people have this problem.

I know this thread is old (very old) but i just found this because i was having the same problem. Thank you so much!!
Notice the star icon lower left on each post, it is used to "Add to this user's reputation" when you find post of good or bad value, this is both recognition of that post and the user in general, reputation value for a user is show in post header. At lower right there is also a "Like" that you can click to add appraisal to the post.
No problem. I don't know why moderators freak out about resurrecting old threads. If the information is still relevant then why start a new thread..?
Do we really need 2344 posts in a thread saying "thank you" ? That would make it very hard to find possible useful information. Nothing new has been added to this thread, neither follow-up question or additional input. Of course, if you asked something and got a reply, in my opinion it would be good to recognize in one way or another that the issue was resolved, and I would not object to a simple "thank you" response from OP in that case (although 'resolved' thread marker is available), but resurrecting old threads that you incidentally found to only add a "thank you" is not good forum behaviour.

And by the way, instead of cleaning up the thread and deleting the posts I have moved this to a new thread in "Forum Feedback". Was in http://www.vbdotnetforums.com/vb-ne...setup-exe-signtool-error-no-certificates.html

Back