Suggestions for Multiple File Upload

jlcruzAME

Programming Experience
1-3
Currently I have a single file upload item on a page but I am in the process of looking for something to use where the user can select multiple files and upload them at the same time. So far I've seen an AJAX uploader and something that uses Silverlight, although their demo and tutorial videos weren't really that helpful. I was wondering if anyone could suggest anything they've used before. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Just tried this control and I have two comments:-

1) The control generates an "Error Rendering Control" in the design view but it does not stop any of it's functionallity and is fine when viewed on a web page.
2) The ThumbGeneratorAdapter did not seem to work for me, but it might have been something I did wrong. This however does not stop the functionallity of the control.

Overall, a nice little control, which is free, and does exactly what it say's on the tin being it gives you the ability to upload multiple files in one go.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Ian

It is not clear from your post that which type of multiple files you want to upload, but if you are working with multiple image files then I suggest to use Dropzone.

DropzoneJS is an open source library that provides drag and drop file uploads with image previews.

Back