suggest me a suitable project from the list..

aditya12c

Programming Experience
Beginner
hey VB.Net experts i need ur help to guide me to do a best project from the list i have made........ PLEASE DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT and suggest me ur views.... which project to do.........
And please for me this project will be very very important because it contains 200 marks in it.... Please u experts suggest me best project out of the attachment worth 200 marks....

suggestions are welcomed ......... thanks in advance

Attachment is below

Attachments

• Projects.doc
    50 KB · Views: 30
project

Well it totally depends on you.....if you like networking...go with the first one....if u want it to be database intensive then go with third one.....

Whereas marks are concerned i would say different and new things(not neccessarily very big or complex) does score high marks ...saying from my personal experience.

My personal interest was the first project of the list

Hey,

For me personally, the third project would be the easiest to create, but the amount of extremely boring database design and documentation they'd be after would bore me to tears. The last one sounds most interesting but its so heavily centered and difficult that if you can't work out how to do it you're left with nothing. I agree with sunny, I'd go with number one, but it depends on your interests.

Back