Sub Main problem

first100

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello, i'm a newby in vb.net , i have make a simply program with three form e one module, i now would to make a sub main , from here start all form, i create a module contain a sub module , but where i go in the project properties - startup form i dont find in the listbox the new module , i'm confused :confused: , thanks

1. Open up the Project Properties page.
2. In the default tab (Application Tab), uncheck (i.e. disable) the "Enable Application Framework" CheckBox (it is below the Starup Object dropdown).
3. Now the Sub Main should appear in the Starup Object dropdown list.

Last edited:
Your problem may also be solved otherwise, what are you trying to do? There exist several managed mechanisms for standard multiple forms scenarios, for example:
  • splash screen selection
  • chosing shutdown mode when startup/last form closes
  • using application Startup event to show preliminary dialogs like logins etc.
  • single instance management

1. Open up the Project Properties page.
2. In the default tab (Application Tab), uncheck (i.e. disable) the "Enable Application Framework" CheckBox (it is below the Starup Object dropdown).
3. Now the Sub Main should appear in the Starup Object dropdown list.

Oh , yes , i'm dumb :p

Your problem may also be solved otherwise, what are you trying to do? There exist several managed mechanisms for standard multiple forms scenarios, for example:
  • splash screen selection
  • chosing shutdown mode when startup/last form closes
  • using application Startup event to show preliminary dialogs like logins etc.
  • single instance management

I would make a simply start with main sub

Back