Question SQLite mixed .NET environment

ryntje

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi,
First of all I'm quite new in programming VB.NET, so maybe I asking a simple question. But so far I was not able to solve my problem.

I developed an VB.NET application in VS2010. For the database I use SQLite V3.
In VS2010 all is working fine, but when I build my application and run it under windows I got a message that I use a mixed .NET envionment.

An error occurred creating the form. See Inner Exception Exception for details. The error was: Assembly with mixed mode was created with the runtime version v2.0.50727 and can not without additional configuration information loaded into the runtime version 4.0.

In my program I use .NET4 tools (charts and dattimepicker dropdownboxes) but SQLite is compiled in .NET2.

So additional in VS2010 I added the "app.config" with the famous lines:

VB.NET:
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]   
 <startup useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy="true">
  <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0" />
</startup>
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

But this doesn't help.
In window I've installed .NET2 as well as .NET4

When I'm opening app.config in VS2010 I'm also getting the following messages/errors(?)
  • Message 1 Could not find schema information for the attribute 'useLegacyV2RuntimeActivationPolicy'. C:\SMAExec\PV2SQLDB\PV2SQLDB\app.config
  • Message 2 Could not find schema information for the element 'supportedRuntime'. C:\SMAExec\PV2SQLDB\PV2SQLDB\app.config
  • Message 3 Could not find schema information for the attribute 'version'. C:\SMAExec\PV2SQLDB\PV2SQLDB\app.config
  • Message 4 Could not find schema information for the attribute 'sku'. C:\SMAExec\PV2SQLDB\PV2SQLDB\app.config

Can somebody give me a hint?
Thanks a lot.

Back