search for item in list box

saif84

Programming Experience
1-3
Dear all
i have simple list box project as attached picture
i need to add the following elements
1- in add department text box when i enter department already exists in list view a message box appear notify me for this error
2-tow text box find and replace the first one search for specific item in text box and the other replace with new item in text box
B.r

Attachments

• 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 33
Hi and Welcome to the Forum,

If you show us what you have tried so far then I am sure that one of us here will help to guide you through any issues that you may be having.

Cheers,

Ian

dear
i used google to find a solution but i couldn't find an appropriate one so plz i need your help or guide me to web site include vb.net project with source code and its explanation to improve myself in programming language

You actually learn far less from other people writing your code for you than a lot of people like to think. Examples are useful to everyone but people do what you're asking to do because it's easy, not because they learn the most from it. The best way to learn is to do, without doubt. It's hard and it takes time and effort but you will learn more as a result. You have people like myself and IanRyder here to help you when you stumble. So, put some effort into it, do what you can and, as IanRyder said, show us what you've done and tell us where the issue is and we can help you fix it. If you are completely unable to do anything at all then either you haven't really tried or you simply don't know anything about programming in VB, in which case you should follow the tutorial link in my signature and learn the basics first.

Back