Request.Form.Keys returning different values on 2 servers

canasdaq

Programming Experience
Beginner
I am not sure if this should be posted in this forum or not. Please forgive me if i am posting it in a wrong forum.

My application is setup as 2 different solutions. The older solution which was built earlier is working perfectly. When i am using Request.Form.Keys, the values returned in older version are coming up as "BONavigation:AllUWDecisonsReviewedInd". But in the newer that we built recently, the result for Request.Form.Keys is returning as "BONavigation$AllUWDecisonsReviewedInd". Please not the ":" and "$" in both the results. This is what causing an issue for me. Why would it return the values differently. Can anyone please help me. Is there any setting i need to set which i am missing in the newer version. The code and stored proc's are exactly the same in both the versions. Please help me. I have tried to research everywhere but with no luck. I have been struggling on this for last 4 days and cant seem to find any solution for the issue. If anyone can help me, i would really appreciate it.

Thanks again for the help in advance.

I checked them and both are the same.

Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Version 8.0.50727.762 (SP.050727-7600)
Microsoft .NET Framework
Version 2.0.50727 SP2

Back