Reminder~

albertkhor

Programming Experience
Beginner
i would like to create a reminder which can allow user to set the time and date. this system will alert/pop-up a message to remind user when meet the time which set by user even the system is not running.

any ideal how to do that?

well the system would have to be running but you would use a timer control to check the system time and see if it matches the time specified by the user

JuggaloBrotha said:
well the system would have to be running but you would use a timer control to check the system time and see if it matches the time specified by the user

all date will save on my database, once the data meet the time it will alert user and delete the data (i can do this). my system allow user to set more than 100 appointment (i need to copy all data to array everytime when my system is execute? and use looping to match time? i think my system will become slow) and some of the appointment may set on same date and time. i hope can like pocket pc set time to "hardware" so i no need to match time but my computer will help me to do~ is that possible?

Back