Ranks In The Forum

I'll have to check the vBulletin documentation. There's a lot to this system and I do not know it completely yet. If you're interested in vBulletin functionality, feel free to post your questions on the www.vbulletin.com forums.

When presenting a problem, please propose a solution. How do you suggest this be handled then?

i think it asks for deeper analysis but from this point i can say that one cannot be guru if only ask 30+ Qs without giving any reply ... it doesn't make a picture of his/her knowledge.
of course we know who is who ... but anyway i think it should be settled ... Cheers ;)

I don't believe I can measure "replies" as vBulletin only counts posts. A post can be a thread starter, reply, etc. The idea is to add a little fun and promote posting to this community. We don't want to harass our newbies and discourage their communication. I'll change from guru to enthusiast, how about that?

i suggest that the new ranks come from the recommendation of the admin and moderators here , that may help a little

Tarik said:
i suggest that the new ranks come from the recommendation of the admin and moderators here , that may help a little

That would be nice if mankind wasn't so onesided or prejudiced. What if i say that someone does not deserve to advance in higher level just because i don't like him and he is really deserving that regard his replies?

Nah ... too obviously !!! However thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers ;)

Back