Question Program ideas?

Haxaro

Programming Experience
1-3
I have made heaps of web browsers, Text Editors, and a couple of picture viewers, and i am getting better each time i make one:), finding better code, pictures, and tricks, but i am getting bored of makeing these...

Any ideas of other things i could make?

Thanks,
Haxaro

Jump into database programming, can be usefull and applied to anything else you may program in the future.

You could look into what other people are doing, for example at The Code Project or Planet Source Code, here you can get ideas you want to try yourself.

Write your own version of current applications you use? Or any programs/features you're missing that you could do? Automation of common tasks that could save you boring work and time?

General topics of programming, is there a field you don't know good enough? Browse the forum index and see if there is one of interest.

How about the threads posted at forums, for example Today's Posts, can/could you answer these questions? If not you have something to learn, if you have interest in the topic. Even a short question about some detail may give you the inspiration to write a whole application.

As you may see what you can do is determined by knowledge, what you know and what you can learn, and in some respect time & money - what you want to do (if anything :p) is determined by your own imagination and inspiration from others.

Back