Print with layout

BrechtLS

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi, I have a problem.
I want to print a text that has layout, but the problem is that al the ways I tried just print the text without the layout.
For example this:

My name
My place of birth
The date

The text gets stipulated in the program and if I press print it has to be filled in some object(?), and that has to printed with the layout.
Is there someone who can help me with this (I am desperate)!!​

Research the RichTextBox object. You may also want to just dump it's contents to MS Word and print it that way. There are also several reporting options, I don't have enough information on your application to go much further than that.

Well the programs exist of textboxes, listboxes, ... And it has to be possible to print a text, but this text exists out of different fonts. The text exists out of a standard text and the text that is filled in in the textboxes, listboxes,... It was possible for me to put this text in a rich text box and it does has the right layout. But when I print that text the layout just dissapears, it has the standard layout again. So I need a code to print the text from te rich text box, but it has to keep the fonts like they are in that textbox. Is it possible to do that with a rich text box? Or do I have to do it with something else? And what code do I need to do it?
I should be realy happy if you can answer this because I have been searching for this for some time now, but I don't seem to find out how I have to do this. Please I'm desperate!!

Thanks a lot it works!
Now I can finally finish my program.
Thans for the help!

Back