Print Form bigger than the screen...?

Carlos++

Programming Experience
5-10
How do I to print a form bigger than the screen...?
This article helps me to print but only works when the screen resolution is superior than 1024x768...
it makes a screenshot and prints only the visible part.

You can use the PrintDocument control to print the info from the form in whatever format/layout you want using the e.graphics variable.

thank you but i think that the example only works to print a physical file...
my report is on a windows form and i want to print it without any changes and exactly like is...
sorry if i explain my problem badly...
In Paraguay we say just "form" when we talking about "windowsform"

The MS example uses a file for printing, but that doesn't matter because you should be looking at how to take data and print it.

I started using the PrintDocument control based on that example, but my data using comes from a class (the class holds the same data that's displayed on the form/windowsform)

In your case you would simply use the text in the Textboxes, Labels, etc when printing it on paper.

I'll make a demo in a few minutes using the PrintDocument that prints bogus data from a form for ya.

Here's an example I made real quick

Once you know how to use the basics for printing, it's easy to start making much more complex stuff, most of the time I have a giant loop running inside the PrintPage event, the loop always spans multiple pages.

The MS example demonstrates multiple pages.

Back