post deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.paul.

Programming Experience
1-3
why has my post been deleted?

A moderator may edit/delete/move posts that are found inappropriate.

Yes John you are actually right about that. You can delete the posts indeed. But since then the moderators suppose to give an explanation why certain post is deleted. Reason!!!

Maybe you have deleted it by mistake or because you were in bad mood … Whatever.

It's logical to me that you give explanation to the guy if he has asked a question already.

In your last message with all respect to your work here but, there you sound a bit rude. Please do not start the magic circle.

I know you are the best moderator and helper here but, this time i think you have taken a bad attitude with this guy. Maybe he has done something wrong but anyway you should be kind with him THANKS!!! :)

mentalhard, you are out of line! My moderators are NOT required to give a reason. If they feel in their right that a post doesn't belong, they are instructed to remove it. It is their discretion, they are the workers that run this board and keep it clean and professional, I stand behind their actions. I am closing this thread, let's get back to helping one another the wonderful art of Visual Basic .NET!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back