Question picture into an rtf ?

mjh

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi, I've created a word processor in VB.NET Using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Edition and the WPF Toolkit and Fluent Ribbon Control.
I have a slight minor problem. When I insert a picture into an rtf document using my word processor the picture won't show up in Windows Wordpad or when I open a rtf document created in Wordpad with images and save the rtf document in my word processor the picture disappears when I open it in wordpad. I know it's a simple fix but I don't know how. I'm fairly new at vb.net I'm willing to pay $10.00 for someone to fix this for me. I'll provide the complete source code and all components used. When I insert an image into my word processor and save it as a rtf document then open it in wordpad the image is not there. it shows up in Microsoft word. I don't get it.
Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

let me know and I'll send you the source through pm or download link.

Thank You But I have a Question?

Hi Thank you for the link. I was wondering if I give you $10.00 via pay-pal or something else if you could fix this for me? I'm very new at vb.net and don't understand the article. please reply back asap.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I am happy to help where I can but I would rather not get tied down with a commitment and a contract of any kind which is implied via any payment of any sort.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Cheers,

Ian

Hi, I will donate the $10.00 and there will be no contract. Please help me or at least take a look at my code and see what you think of it :)
Please I need help on this project. There will be no commitment and you shouldn't be tied down it should be fairly easy for you to do because
you're a vb.net programmer. please help me!!!

Hi,

Again my apologies, but No. I am not trying to be harsh here but the tone of your note sounds like you are desperate. The point of the forum however is to help people where we can with no commitment to providing final or complete solutions.

In your case, it sounds like you need the solution to be completed no matter what happens. Due to this the link I provided may or may not work as expected and therefore their could be a presumed / obligatory commitment to find another solution if that is the case and I would rather not be put in that position anymore.

I hope you understand and accept my position.

Good luck and kindest regards,

Ian

Back