Question new connection problem

developer_mahmoud

Programming Experience
1-3
hi every body
first i can connect to sql server normally on local network
but when i get awireless router icannot connecct except when i put the static of the current pc when i do that i can connect but i cannot use thee internet
that mean dynamically i can use the internet but icannot coonect to the server
statically i can connect to the server butt i cannot use the internet
so is there any way to both connect to sql server and use the internet

hi every body
first i can connect to sql server normally on local network
but when i get awireless router icannot connecct except when i put the static of the current pc when i do that i can connect but i cannot use thee internet
that mean dynamically i can use the internet but icannot coonect to the server
statically i can connect to the server butt i cannot use the internet
so is there any way to both connect to sql server and use the internet

why dont you answer my question
i mean that i cant connect to sql server without makeing a client static ip if i turn it to dynamic i cannt connect
and when i connect as a static i cant use the internet because the wireless router doesnt support that

I don't know the answer to your question and, to be honest, a VB.NET development forum isn't really the place for it.

hi mr\ jmcihinney
my question is so easy but the problem in the expressions
again i have a tp link wireless router the internet work fine but i cannot connect to my vb.net app with sql server
if i give every clients a astatic ip my app work fine and connect but the internet doesnt work
so i need a way to use both my app and the internet with a dynamic ip

hi mr\ jmcihinney
my question is so easy but the problem in the expressions
again i have a tp link wireless router the internet work fine but i cannot connect to my vb.net app with sql server
if i give every clients a astatic ip my app work fine and connect but the internet doesnt work
so i need a way to use both my app and the internet with a dynamic ip

Are you able to connect the way you want using SQL Server Management Studio or does it have the same restrictions as your app?

Are you able to connect the way you want using SQL Server Management Studio or does it have the same restrictions as your app?

ican connect with astatic ip and thats stopped the internet so to use the internet i must make it dynamic and thats stopped my vb app to connect to the server

ican connect with astatic ip and thats stopped the internet so to use the internet i must make it dynamic and thats stopped my vb app to connect to the server
So you have the same connection issue in Management Studio so it's a SQL Server issue and nothing to do with VB.NET, ergo, it's not a VB.NET question. It's a SQL Server configuration issue.

Back