Available .NET team is ready to make a project!

PeterIvanov

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello!

We are a team of .NET programmers with extensive experience of developing projects of various complexity. We long for long-term cooperation and guarantee professional work and meeting the deadline!

We offer: Preliminary Research tasks, .NET client-Windows applications, .NET distributed applications

Languages: C/C++, C#
Framework technologies: WinForms, WPF, WCF, Silverlight, COM, Interop, DevExpress
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access
Development Environments: MS Visual Studio 6 / 7 / 2005 / 2008, Subversion, TFS, MS Project, SharpDevelop

In case you wish to know further information, just let us know.

We look forward to cooperating with you. Waiting for your requests at: petrsoft.ivanov3 @ gmail.com

Hi, I am harsha, from India. I am working on project called Online Education System in VB.NET and SQL Server. I am stuck up doing this huge project as the dead line is approaching. Please help me in sorting out the this. I have already created the modules such as Student Registration, Faculty Registration, Edit profile, Admin Authorization of user or Faculty. The things that I have to start yet are: Apply for exams online for the takenup courses, Preparation of Question papers by faculty, etc. I have also not decided what are the courses that I have to include in my project. Please help me in this areas. Fast help is appreciated.

Please see the project description below
Description:
Develop a Online education portal which will provide complete facilities of an institution like course registration, study, teachers-students discussion forums, chatting, examination and certification of the course through website portal. Students can register for different available courses. For each course s/he will fill an online Form, which will contain details of DD/Cheque no. etc. Details of the form should be forwarded to the administration. After checking the eligibility criteria, fee details the administration will provide the user name, enrolment no., password to the student and the student can join the course. After joining and registration of the course student will get access of all the course materials and online library of the portal. When student is eligible for examination s/he will get an email of Hall Ticket for Online examination which may contain Name, time, date and course details. After successfully completion of course student will get online certificate or degree of the course. Time to time this portal should inform the student on their e-mail regarding the various issues and events. Security at every stage should be maintained properly.

Thanks
C.S Harsha

Attachments

• pp_oes.JPG
    pp_oes.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 48
  • pp_oes2.JPG
    pp_oes2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Back