Question Need opinion from expert

ckbseng

Programming Experience
3-5
hi,
i'm newbie ni develop the mobile application. i got experience on other window application but not in mobile application.
in window application, which is a pc that we often use, so that when i develop the application i not realize or clear about the data how they store in the memory. But in mobile devices is totally different, i have to consider the memory that has to use when i get data from the database.

here is the scenario that i face.
i got 1 mobile devices that can use to scan the barcode into the textbox. i scan the barcode and tell the database to retrieve the data into the device( maybe got 50-80 line records), in here when i want to view i can view directly without go through again the database. but it will take a lot of the memory. another way is every time i want to view the record than i just get from the database but it will increase the job of the database server(more devices more transaction the server will do)

the summary about the scenario is:
1. utilize the devices ' memory , lower the server's jobs
2. higher the server's job , devices memory use less

so if any people have further experience in developing the mobile application plz put your opinion in here.

tq

Back