Need LC-3 / Assembly Tutorial...

ryodoan

Programming Experience
3-5
Yeah, For one of the classes I am taking this year, he made it extra credit for us to learn some LC-3 code, however, the book we have is not very helpful in this regard. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good forum, tutorial, or general help site for LC-3 / Assembly coding? I am not asking you to solve any of my problems, I just want to learn how to code in a new language (1st year computer science major)

Hey notice taht this is forum about VB.NET and has no section for Assembly :D

Anyway, i think you need a good book for Assembly as internet will not help u much. You need a complete guidance through this language rather but tips, tricks and stuff ... However, if u have any "specific" question about assembly contact me via Yahoo IM i'd be glad to help you out :)

Regards ;)

Btw, as you advance in learning of Assembly you will start to overlook other C/C++/Pascal/Perl/C#/VB.NET etc coders out there, because all of them with all their fancy high level languages they're still the passengers. With other words, find some books and learn and don't give up on this language ... it rocks !

Back