Question Need Help from someone who has knoledge of Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word

paulthepaddy

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi guys, this is my first post and i have to be honest i really don't have a clue where i should be putting this topic lol, if it needs moved then someone tell me and il move it :D

1st off, trying to expllain what needs done, is very complecated for me to explian lol, but in small words,

i have an office document template, consistis of a few bookmarks and 2 tables.
the tables are located 1 at the top of the document, and the other at the bottom of the document leaving a massive gap inbetween.

what i need is for the app to be able to add rows to the existing TOP table keeping the same format (cell height and width), i cant really post code that i am using as i dont know where to start but if somebody was able to teamview with me that would be a great help

any questions feel free to ask and il answer them as best as i possably can

thanks every1

Need Help from someone who knows of Microsoft.Office.Word.Interop

Hi guys/girls, i think this one could be complecated... not sure but it is to me lol.

i have a app that sends data to a word document from a template. the template consist of quit a few things, their are a few pics and 3 tables their is a table at the very top of the template another just a bit below the top table, and one at the very bottom, i need my app to create a ROW joining onto and following cell Width as the MIDDLE table. i havn't got a clue how to do this, i know how to enter data into tables using vb.net, i can't provide code as the code i tried just made a new table and wasn't anything fancy just from the microsoft site.

any help here would be exelent

Back