Tip need Alternative for atalasoft

dipankarroy.mail

Programming Experience
3-5
hi friends
currently i am using atalasoft third party tool for image scanning,capturing and show all this in a document viewer which supports doc,pdf and all images.

and it's work fine in citrix environment when we share an installed appliction over web through citrix

so i need a good alternative of this atalasoft tool

if any one hane a good suggestion the please post for me

thanks
Dipz

Atalasoft

Hi -- I am the VP of Engineering at Atalasoft. If you are a current customer, we'd be happy to help you make the most of your purchase. Just call our support 413-572-4443 or open a support case at Atalasoft Developer Support.

We just released DotTwain 8.0 which has more features and might be able to meet your needs -- please contact us directly and let us know what you need.

If you are having any problems with Citrix, please be aware that Citrix itself has many known problems with TWAIN -- and it may be scanner driver related. Please make sure that you have the latest versions of Citrix and your driver -- it's always good to check if TWAIN is working first before trying to access with DotTwain (which is a .NET wrapper around the TWAIN calls). I suggest downloading IrfanView and trying to capture in the same way as you are trying with DotTwain because it uses the same underlying mechanism -- if you see similar problems, the issue might be in the Citrix/TWAIN interaction.

alternative for Atalasoft

Hi, Dipz. I'm an engineer at Accusoft Pegasus, the leading provider of imaging SDKs.

Our customers tell us that our SDKs are a good alternative to Atalasoft, as Accusoft Pegasus SDKs offer improved performance, faster implementation and comprehensive support.

You can try any of our SDKs by downloading them here: Imaging Product Downloads | Download Imaging SDKs and Image Viewers . You'll find sample code included, and you can ask that a support engineer contact you directly using this form.

I hope that helps!

~Angela

Back