moved posts

Ultrawhack

Programming Experience
3-5
HI Neal, its funny. I post and then they create a forum for my posts ! Like security/obusfucation.... One day I'll get it right.

If you post to wrong forum your post is moved. Which means somebody must spend their time doing this instead of other things. If you're not notified a redirection link is left for some time in the original forum. Which means more mess at the forums.

When you ask about how to protect your application code from reverse engineering and post to VB.Net General forum it will be moved. Protecting application is a security issue, and specifically even if you didn't know the word before this is called 'obfuscation'. Security forum has been around for a while...

Checking the list of forums from the main page is generally a good idea before you start a new thread. The more specific forum you post to in relation to your request, the better chance someone with knowledge in the topic will see it and reply.

Also keep in mind that if your reply to an existing thread is found inappropriate the post may be moved or deleted.

Back