Move Directory issue

meow

Programming Experience
Beginner
hello

I am having trouble with this code in visual studio 2010.

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click Timer1.Enabled = False Timer2.Enabled = False Timer3.Enabled = False Timer4.Enabled = False If Not Directory.Exists("c:\test100") = True Then Label1.Text = "Directory Does Not Exist..Program will now create a Directory..!" Directory.CreateDirectory("c:\test100\") Label1.Text = "Directory Created Successfully" Else Label1.Text = "Directory Already Exist..!" End If End Sub
it does not work at all can someone please help me like what am i doing wrong?

You may use the code tags when you are displaying code on the forum.. No-one is going to reply to you if they first have to solve the mystery of what your code garble should look like

And it is better in the interest of time and effort to provide more information than "it does not work at all"..

What exactly is the problem? It works just fine for me.

On top of what 22-degrees said, the title of your thread talks about moving a directory yet there is nothing in your code related to moving a directory. If you can't clearly describe the problem with your own project then what hope have we got?

Back