Issue with new certificate in ClickOnce Manifest and publishing my application

itms

Programming Experience
10+
Hi,

After issuing a new certificate in ClickOnce Manifest and publishing my application. My users are getting the following error when attempting to run the setup file. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? And what I can do?

ErrorMsg.PNG

Thank you

Hi Thanks
The issue is that I can access the folder but the file is locked, so, unfortunately, this does not help. Any thoughts on a locked file?
Thank you

The error you posted with in the provided screenshot has nothing to do with a locked file, unless your application is run on a shared network?

If these issues are unrelated, open a new topic for your new problem. Otherwise explain in detail what you're experiencing along with any error reports.

The error you posted within the provided screenshot has nothing to do with a locked file unless your application is run on a shared network?

If these issues are unrelated, open a new topic for your new problem. Otherwise, explain in detail what you're experiencing along with any error reports.

Sorry if I am not explaining this right, it is on a shared network. So when I publish it has locks on the files so that none of the users can click on it and get the published application; as they were able to do previously. The message that I posted is what it gives when they try to do it.
I think it has something to do with encryption.

Thank you

There is a long range of things which could be responsible for that error and ideally you really should be getting your network administrator to look at this. Most of what will be proposed on these and other forums will be trial and error.

Can the computers on the network ping each other?

Open startmenu type Powershell hit enter. Next type: Get-NetConnectionProfile and screenshot or post the output here. Do this on all of the PC's on the network.

Why do you think it has something to do with encryption?

Try these steps : Cant connect to Network share get error 0x80004005

If that doesn't work, follow the rabbit down the rabbit hole and see where it takes you. All of these results are relating that error you posted. check the spelling of the name. otherwise there might be a problem with your network - Google Search

Back