Important report to generate

ssinghfj

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi
I really want to generate report based on a medical examination form.
The system stores information in MS Access and when the user clicks on reports the system should ask for Applicant ID and then it generates a output exactly the details on Applicant ID in the DS2054 form so that it can be converted to pdf. PLease see the form below and assist me please.

This is the form.
low resolution
1.gif

high resolution
CCF11132009_00000.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for reply

Well basically I need this above images (there are 4 images, which means 4 pages report to be designed) go as background and the blank place filed with report fields.

I think I may have to use the parameter to only get data for one record at time. SO I have created applicantion ID as parameter where user fills this parameter field and then the system generates the form like above.
how to make sure the background images appear as :
for page 1 the first above mention image
second page another image as bakground
third.....'
forth..

I have tried few ways but failed the image part.

I can get parameter to work.

But geting the first page image is fine (since I choose the underlay section below)
but I need different image background for different pages.

Any easier way doing this

or Can somehow I insert image and on top of this image I place the report fields? dont need to place image in different section

I tried this second way but te image doesnt show when I run the system.

Please suggest any ideas.

Image one needs to generate the above form. the field info is all there in database.
Instead of creating the labels its better to use the whole form as background and on blank place drag fields there.

Thanks

Back