I need Help My Program Have Error

paku

Programming Experience
Beginner
how to repair tis error
error.jpg

or want me uplod my source code

As the name suggests, this site is dedicated to Visual Basic .NET. That means VB.NET 2002 (VB7), VB.NET 2003 (VB7.1), VB 2005 (VB8), VB 2008 (VB9) and VB 2010 (VB10). You are using VB6, which is COM-based rather than .NET-based. It was the last version of VB that was released before the .NET era. This site is not for discussion on VB6 so, if you need help with VB6, you will need to find another forum.

That said, if you are just starting out learning VB then choosing VB6 is a very bad idea. VB6 is over 10 years old and no longer officially supported by Microsoft. New development in VB6 should generally be avoided, with VB6 skills having their most significant place maintaining existing applications. For anyone new to development, unless you have a specific need to learn VB6, you should ignore it and learn VB.NET. The Express edition of the IDE is free and contains all the tools a new developer needs.

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/en-us/products/2010-editions/express

If you don't have an issue with big downloads, I would suggest getting the all-in-one ISO, which includes all the Express editions and the MSDN Library documentation.

If you find that you need more functionality in the future, you can upgrade to a paid-for edition and all your projects will work as-is.

Back