Question how to print json data to datagridview?

Deva

Programming Experience
1-3
1. i have php file in server and its returns echo json_decode() output
2. then i want to access the php file from server to my application
3. i want to print json output to my application
4. i can also able to search the value from output and also pass parameter/argument to php file

The simplest way to display data in a DataGridView is by binding a DataTable, preferably via a BindingSource. That means that the first thing to do is see if converting your JSON data to a DataTable is practical. I just searched the web for ".net convert json to datatable" and there were plenty of hits. That's what you should do. Once you have learned how and made an attempt, you can post back here if you run into a specific issue.

The simplest way to display data in a DataGridView is by binding a DataTable, preferably via a BindingSource. That means that the first thing to do is see if converting your JSON data to a DataTable is practical. I just searched the web for ".net convert json to datatable" and there were plenty of hits. That's what you should do. Once you have learned how and made an attempt, you can post back here if you run into a specific issue.
how to connect php file to vb.net appplicattion and also how to print echo statement in php file to vb forms

how to connect php file to vb.net appplicattion and also how to print echo statement in php file to vb forms
That's got nothing to do with displaying data in a DataGridView. Please keep each thread to a single topic and each topic to a single thread. If you want to ask questions about multiple stages of a multi-step process then create a thread for each one. So, what is this thread about?

That's got nothing to do with displaying data in a DataGridView. Please keep each thread to a single topic and each topic to a single thread. If you want to ask questions about multiple stages of a multi-step process then create a thread for each one. So, what is this thread about?
i asked 4 questions in my thread , and am new to this platforms i dont know how to code and how to ask questions in forums

i dont know how [...] to ask questions in forums
Now that I've informed you, you can remedy that. If you have four questions on different topics then you need to create four threads, so you should decide what this thread is about and make that clear, then create three new threads for the other three questions. That said, I've already provided information that should help you with one of them, so that's probably what this thread should be dedicated to.

Back