Answered how to make a receipt bill number?

edinet

Programming Experience
Beginner
now im trying to make a bill number (every time i print the bill the number want to be change)im using vb express 2010,,do you have some idea,,or code ? bill nr.png

Hi,

You will need to provide more information than this for us to help you further since this can be anything you want it to be. It could be a receipt value which is unique to each day or it could be a receipt value which is unique to any other. Who knows? Please explain it, in detail, for us to guide you further.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ian

sorry for non clean english
ok..i have create an point of sale system vb 2010 now i stock to the receipt...and to the receipt i want to add an receipt number ,,,,and that number will be generated (increased +1) after previous printed receipt...
i search to the google ,,,and need an access database,,
im a beginner i dont know nothing about databases..
hope u understand

Hi,

ok..i have create an point of sale system vb 2010 now i stock to the receipt...and to the receipt i want to add an receipt number ,,,,and that number will be generated (increased +1) after previous printed receipt...
i search to the google ,,,and need an access database,,
im a beginner i dont know nothing about databases..

You are going to have to take things one step at a time if you are new to everything. If you know you need to use Access as a DataBase then I suggest that you learn how to use Access first. Try working your way through this tutorial:-

Free Access 2010 Tutorial at GCFLearnFree.org

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Ian

I hope my code will help you

First you need to label than button now when you click on that button the value has increase okkk just write this line on your button event

Integer .TryParse (label1.Text,b)
Label1.Text =(b+1)

And here b is veriable OK
Dim b As Integer = 1

Back