How can I use VB to detect an image in an E-mail message?

Emerogork

Programming Experience
5-10
I have been getting plagued daily with dozens of Spam e-mail, Junk Main and WhoreMail. I have actually enjoyed setting rules to trap this stuff and send them to a special folder before I mass delete them but I now see that the mail still gets through if all the information is in stationary images and there is no detectable text on which to create a rule.

I do not have the option of setting the rule at the server or with the e-mail service.

I have found the option to prevent automatic downloading but it doesn't seem to detect stationary in the E-mail message. I did find the option to prevent any images from being shown and I get all the HTML text. This is an improvement. However, I still would prefer to detect any e-mail message that contains any kind of image, stationary, or wallpaper and trap it to be sent to a JunkMail folder. There seems to be no option in Outlook rules to do this.

I am told that I can design a VB Plug-on or Add-On to do this but don't seem to be able to get any discussion to help me understand how to do this. I really hope this makes sense and would like some assistance on this, If there is another method to do this, I am open to ideas...

My background in VB is mediocre at best although I have used several other programming languages.

Thoughts appreciated...

Back