Question horizontal headers DaraGdidView

sip-76

Programming Experience
Beginner
hello i got aproblem i want to do a tabela in DataGridView with the difference that the coluns will be horizontable like it is on the picture when it's not a.problem with helping me to do this calender thank you very.much Kalendarz.JPG

In a DataGridView the columns are inherently vertical and the rows horizontal. If you want headers on the rows then you need to put text on the row headers.

datagridview text row headers - Bing

It doesn't matter what you're making. A DataGridView is a DataGridView and it works the same way regardless of what the data it contains means to the user. Learn how to use a DataGridView and then use that knowledge to make it do what you want it to. There is no magic property of the DataGridView that makes it work as a calendar. It's what you do with the data that gives it meaning.

I've shown you how to find the information you need to answer the question you asked. Read it, use it, test it, understand it and then, if you have other specific questions about other aspects of your app, start a new thread on a new topic.

Back