Question Hiding field names when browsing Access database

JohnMihaljevic

Programming Experience
10+
Hi all,

I'm a Visual Studio newbie and am building my first Web site. I've got a page where I'm browsing the records in an Access database, and for the most part, it's working wonderfully. The problem is, in addition to showing me the data from the table, it's also showing me the field name.

I've looked through the properties for the FormView (added from the Toolbox) and don't see anything that would enable me to hide the field name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, are newbie questions okay in this forum? Or is there another forum more directed to newbies?

Thanks very much!

John

Posting in the ASP.NET section would have been better - that your site uses Access is only coincidental to your actual problem and hence the Access forum isnt the right place.

Also, just after you ask a moderator (jmcilhinney, juggalobrotha, johnh, neil) to move your post, you should also edit it to include the page code/markup - coming and saying "my page is showing things i don't want it to show, how do i stop it?" without actually giving the code makes it very hard to help..

Back