help with layout

Mich Austria

Programming Experience
Beginner
formdesign.png

i have a problem here.. if i check on curreny.. i want to show the currency groupbox with a radio button on it and adjust the size.. and when i click on the radiobutton like the peso to dollar i want to show the groupbox of peso to dollar and adjust the size again.. same procedure.. if i click on the length it will show the groupbox of length and if i check on the radio button i want to show the groupbox if the radiobutton pressed still adjusting the size of the form.. but how can i do if i uncheck the currency.. the length groupbox and the groupbox that is with the radiobutton pressed will move and the size of the form resize??? please help here..

I suggest that you use a TableLayoutPanel or FlowLayoutPanel to contain the GroupBoxes. You can add and remove items or columns and the other items or columns will reflow automatically. You should start by reading the documentation for each to see which is more appropriate and then search the web for examples if required. Play around with them a bit in a test project to get a feel for them. If you still need more help, post back after that.

By the way, please provide meaningful thread titles. Your title is of no value whatsoever and, if everyone did that, we would have to open every single thread to find those that are relevant to us, which is a big waste of time.

I suggest that you use a TableLayoutPanel or FlowLayoutPanel to contain the GroupBoxes. You can add and remove items or columns and the other items or columns will reflow automatically. You should start by reading the documentation for each to see which is more appropriate and then search the web for examples if required. Play around with them a bit in a test project to get a feel for them. If you still need more help, post back after that.

By the way, please provide meaningful thread titles. Your title is of no value whatsoever and, if everyone did that, we would have to open every single thread to find those that are relevant to us, which is a big waste of time.

tnx for the advice.. i should try that.. i will update you if it works.. thanks for all.. :)))

Back