Help with flash component in VBE 2005.

Leroy

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello,

I'm new totally new to vb.net.
I'm a Flash developer and since short I wanted to try putting .swf's inside of vb.net applications.
I can put it in, but whenever I want to build it I get the following error.
I can actually see the flash movie play inside of the VB compiler, I just want build it.
As soon as I delete the flash forms, I can build it.

VB.NET:
An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details.  The error is: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))

System.InvalidOperationException was unhandled
  Message="An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details.  The error is: Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))"
  Source="WindowsApplication1"
  StackTrace:
       at WindowsApplication1.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 190
       at WindowsApplication1.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_Form1()
       at WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in \WindowsApplication1\My Project\Application.Designer.vb:line 35
       at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
       at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
       at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
       at WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 81
       at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
       at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

I don't really use any code yet, I just use the flash component on a normal form and load a flash file by using a online link from my server.

I've tried it using Vb .net 2005, 2008 and the new 2010. And my flash version is 10. (If i'm correct)

I assume I have to register something, but I have no clue what or how. Haha
I've tried googling it, didn't really get much of an answer, so I was wondering if any one you could help me out on this.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Back