help me beta test my vb.net ebook reader project

Ken Wanlass

Programming Experience
1-3
I have finished debugging an ebook reading application that I wrote in Visual Studio 2013 using Visual Basic. I would like to know if anyone here is interested in speed reading's potential with the modern .NET framework and if so whether or not you would be willing to try my ebook application or perhaps even coordinate successive improvements together through forum posts and code examples. The application is called Ebook Chinook. It doesn't contain any ads or adware, and is aimed to simply be a free product that anyone can use to improve their reading efficiency.

If you want to know more about the features of the application that make it a potentially powerful tool for speed reading and successfully remembering what you read while speed reading, please watch the following video to see how the automated reading process guides you through high speed spoken text.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GlFc8K7FlA

If the ideas in the video make you feel at all curious and you would like to download the beta version you can visit my website at:

A speed reading and research tool
and click the download button, and download the .rar from my google drive page.
There is no installation required yet, you can simply run "Ebook Chinook.exe" after extracting the program folder.

Thank you in advance for any input you have. And on a final note, I hope your today of coding is filled with a humble and enlightening vision of many tomorrows.
Chau!

Back