Question help A generic error occurred in GDI+

lebtrack

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi all ,
i have a web application .aspx and sql data base , running on 1 server windows 2003 ,
i have some probleme with my system administrator , i have now a new server , and all configrtion like old one but when i open my web site i the page show me this error , any one can help me to solve this probleme,???

[h=1]Server Error in '/tracking' Application.
[/h] [h=2]A generic error occurred in GDI+.[/h] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ExternalException (0x80004005): A generic error occurred in GDI+.] System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) +377630 System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageFormat format) +69 ImageData.CreateImage(String TemplateImagePath, String grayScaleStatus, String str) +1406 Map_p.RenderUnits10PointMap(DataTable List) +1138 Map_p.LoadUsersUnits(Int32 UserID) +208 Map_p.OdcTreeView1_NodePopulate1(Object sender, OdcTreeNodeEventArgs e) +258 Odyssey.Web.OdcTreeView.OnNodePopulate(OdcTreeNode node) +187 Odyssey.Web.OdcTreeView.PopulateNode(OdcTreeNodeCollection nodes) +188 Odyssey.Web.OdcTreeView.PopulateNodes() +74 Odyssey.Web.OdcTreeView.EnsureNodesPopulated() +69 Odyssey.Web.OdcTreeView.CreateChildControls() +200 System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +44 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171 System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171
[/FONT]thank you

hi dear thanks for your reply ,

i don't know, i told you i have some prob with my system administrator,

plz reply.

thank you in advance.

Back