Question Half of school assignment due tomorrow has been screwed up

YoshieMaster

Programming Experience
5-10
Not exactly the most succinct title, but what the hell.
I have no idea what I have done wrong here, so I'll just attach my project as a zip file and see if any of you are kind enough to look into it for me.
I am reasonably experienced in C#.NET but having trouble using VB.NET for a school assignment.
I cannot open half of my forms in designer view because "To prevent possible data loss before loading the designer, the following errors must be resolved"
Could someone please help, it's due tomorrow!

Attachments

• ISTMinorAssessmentError.zip
    489.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Warning 1 class 'Teach2' and partial class 'Teach2' declared in '\ISTMinorAssessmentError\ISTMinorAssessment\Teach2.Designer.vb' conflict in namespace 'ISTMinorAssessment', but are being merged because one of them is declared partial. \ISTMinorAssessmentError\ISTMinorAssessment\Teach2.vb 1 14 ISTMinorAssessment

Warning 2 class 'Teach2' and partial class 'Teach2' declared in '\ISTMinorAssessmentError\ISTMinorAssessment\Teach2.Designer.vb' conflict in namespace 'ISTMinorAssessment', but are being merged because one of them is declared partial. \ISTMinorAssessmentError\ISTMinorAssessment\Teach3.vb 1 14 ISTMinorAssessment
So when you see this you should think "is class Teach2 also declared in file Teach3.vb ??", and then you open Teach3.vb and sees 'Public Class Teach2' which obviously is supposed to be 'Public Class Teach3'. Correcting it fixes everything.

Back