got some problems with sql server database

maniac1982

Programming Experience
Beginner
hi everybody , this is my first post here and my only hope !!!
i have to build a website for my vb.net/sql server classes final project , it s a real estate website that has a sql server 2005 database and i have to connect throuhg it with vb.net 2005 .
the web site has several pages :
1-one browsing page to show all the properties in the database ( show the properties information ,photos , price and ... in seperated (or one) table)
2-seperated page for search through the database by some drop down menu and show the results in the same page by pressing search button .
3-a login page for users to login with their user name and password and edit their (or enter a new) property with a form.
i have to build an sql database and a table to enter the datas in sql server 2005 and have to use only vb.net scripts to do above things ,... :(
long story short i transfered from another place and didn t study vb.net and sql server ( instead we studied JS and wanted to start mysql ) and now i HAVE to finish this project if i wanna stay here , i have 4 days to complete this project , and i just have a basic knowledge bout sql server ( just know how to create a database table in there ! ) but have NO idea bout the vb.net .
i ll be so gratefull if u guys can help me ,
i started to build the pages in ms expression web , and it should be ready in a few hours .......

Maybe I missed you question, but it sounds like you are trying to put together a VB.Net web site to get this data and store it in SQL Server. I have to tell you, if you are trying to do this with no knowledge of .NET or SQL Server, it is going to be unlikely you will finish in a few days. If you have specific questions, though, I can try to assist.

John Tabernik
The Eclectic Techie

Back