get the next array?

wizzy

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, im new here my name is Alex and i want to say hello to all of you.

I have a problem that im unable to solve'it because im noob i just started to lean VB.net. What im trying to do is a simple voting application but im stuck, i've setted the code in a timer and what i want to do now is each time the timer restarts to get a new array from a txt file ( because i want to set a proxy each time the timer is restarted) but im a little bit confused and i'll really appreciate some help, here are some parts of my code:

VB.NET:
    Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles WebBrowser1.DocumentCompleted

If WebBrowser1.DocumentText.ToUpper.Contains("recaptcha".ToUpper) Then

Form2.Show()
            Timer1.Enabled = False
        End If

Dim images As HtmlElementCollection = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByTagName("img")

For Each Image As HtmlElement In images

If Image.GetAttribute("src").Contains("/recaptcha/api/image") Then

Form2.PictureBox1.ImageLocation = Image.GetAttribute("src")

End If

Next

End Sub

VB.NET:
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

If TextBox1.Text = "" Then

MessageBox.Show("Please select one voting site")

Exit Sub

End If

If TextBox2.Text = "" Then

MessageBox.Show("Please input your server ID from selected voting site")

Exit Sub

End If

If TextBox3.Text = "" Then

MessageBox.Show("Please select a proxy list to start")

Exit Sub

End If

Timer1.Start()

Button1.Text = "Working..."

End Sub
VB.NET:
    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        Dim proxyarray() As String = IO.File.ReadAllLines(TextBox3.Text)

RefreshIESettings("")

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("rundll32.exe", "InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2")

WebBrowser1.Navigate(TextBox1.Text & TextBox2.Text)

End Sub

these is how i've splited the txt file in arrays " Dim proxyarray() As String = IO.File.ReadAllLines(TextBox3.Text) " but i cant figue out how to get the next array each time the timer is restarted.

Thank you in advance

Back