Framework installation in win98 PC

venky

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi
My problem is ,I was developed a small project in VB.NET. now i want to run in the wi8ndows 98 Pc.For that i was try to install the frame work in win98 PC, but it woun't take.
If any one have idea regarding this plz help me with full details and description.

Hi mjb, i beleive it is not problem as i have installed couple apps in Win98SE without problem. Venky, what do you mean when you say "it wont take"?
Is there any error or something?

Regards ;)

The primary focus of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is improved security. In addition, the service pack includes roll-ups of all reported customer issues found after the release of the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. Of particular note, SP1 provides better support for consuming WSDL documents, Data Execution prevention and protection from security issues such as buffer overruns.
The primary focus of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is improved security. In addition, the service pack includes roll-ups of all reported customer issues found after the release of the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1. Of particular note, SP1 provides better support for consuming WSDL documents, Data Execution prevention and protection from security issues such as buffer overruns.

Back