Question Form crashes when opened more than once

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a funny problem. My application consists out of multiple forms. They all seem to work fine. They are doing what they are supposed to do.

BUT... the one forms has a problem. I can only open the form 8 times. I click open and close and open and close... 8 times , then it crashes.. why?

I can submit the error code, but it is very long

I have a funny problem. My application consists out of multiple forms. They all seem to work fine. They are doing what they are supposed to do.

BUT... the one forms has a problem. I can only open the form 8 times. I click open and close and open and close... 8 times , then it crashes.. why?

I can submit the error code, but it is very long
There's nothing inherent in the .NET Framework that would cause an application to crash if you open a form eight times. It's something specific to your project and, as we know nothing about your project, we have no way of knowing what could be causing it. It could be anything. Please, ALWAYS post the error message at least if an error occurs.

Also, please post in the most appropriate forum for your question. You're asking about a Windows Form so obviously this thread belongs in the WinForms forum. Moved

Back