Electric Alarm Ringing in VB.NET

anandtimes

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi!

I have develeoped a small poject in VB.NET to ring alarms at a particular point of time. But, I wanted to use some electronic means to ring the electric bells automatically at the alarm time. Is it possible. If yes, then what all I will have to do?

Please do answer this question if you can.

Thanks a lot.

Anand Kumar
anandtimes@gmail.com

Hi!

I have develeoped a small poject in VB.NET to ring alarms at a particular point of time. But, I wanted to use some electronic means to ring the electric bells automatically at the alarm time. Is it possible. If yes, then what all I will have to do?

Please do answer this question if you can.

Thanks a lot.

Anand Kumar
anandtimes@gmail.com

Did you check zekeman's reply? I think you will get more information from any electronic related forums or vendors. And you may communicate with the device using the device drivers provided by the vendors. But I think Active Port Pro seems promising.

Electric Alarm

As a dookbell rings for the time its switch is on, I wanted to ring the bell through computer. It means computer program should send i/o signals to some device/card to enable the electric circuit to be complete. How to do it in VB.NET or in any other technlogy. What all I will have to do to achieve this?

Anand Kumar
INDIA
anandtimes@gmail.com

Back